Isabel Haroutunian for being crowned 2019
"Young Miss Dance Ovations"
We are very proud of you both!
Our Competition Team was first established in 1986 and has continued with great success through the years! This program was designed to create fun and rewarding performance opportunities and to build self-confidence, character & perseverance for our students. Our goal each season is to showcase the best of each student's talents, develop team spirit & camaraderie. Our Competition Performance Team has won various awards throughout the years in some of the largest competitions in the country such as Showstoppers, StarQuest, Dance Ovations, IDC, StarPower, Turn It Up , Headliners & Dance America.
These Awards Include:
- 5 Star Awards, High Gold, Platinum, Absolute, Double Platinum, Platinum Plus & Crystal Awards
- Overall High Score Winners in all Junior, Teen & Senior Categories
- Over High Score Duet/Trio
- Outstanding Costume Awards
- Studio Overall Highest Average Score
- Highest Score in Entire Competition- APOGEE Award!
- Special Judges Awards - Beautiful Technical Foundation, Best Precision, Entertainment, Overall Excellence & many more!
- Cash Prizes
- Gold Tickets to Starpower World Dance Championships!
- Winner of the 2018 ADCC Studio of Excellence Award!
- Invitation to Nationals
- Dance Ovation National Winners
- Won the Prestigious "Carol Miller Award" 2016 & 2017
- Petite/Junior & Teen/Senior Odyssey Award - Most Entertaining Routines!
- Dance Ovations Nationals - Received Judges Choice Awards!
- Studio Spirit Trophy Winner
- Choreography Awards - Katie Flynn, Laurie Pandolfo, Nicole DeVincent, Nikki McDonough & Alishia Burns
- Dance Ovations Regional Titlist Winners 2013 - 2019
- Dance Ovations National Teen Miss Ovation Title Winner 2016
- Dance Ovations National Junior Mister Dance Ovation Title Winner 2017
- NATIONAL GRAND CHAMPIONS - Cash Award of $1000
The Competition Team requires a great deal of time, effort and expense for students, parents and teachers. Participation in this select program is optional.
If you are interested in this opportunity contact one of the Directors for more information.